Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tuesday, December 7th, 2010

Today was another long day!  Got to work at 645 again.  Must wake up earlier so I can warm up my car.  Brrrrrr. I have been in a crappy mood for the past few days.  I can't help it and I don't like it.  Uggg.

I had a lovely conference call with MJ, his therapist.  MJ does sound like he is happier. He said his number one goal is to gain trust with me and communicate with me more.  Whooa.  That is a change.  I like it!  I miss my MJ terribly.  It was a nice conversation.  He was told that he needs to be living at home and not with Grandpa.  He accepted it.  His therapist is very good and putting things in a perspective where the other person understands and doesn't feel attacked or make them defensive. 

Worked until 7 again. 

Home and worked on art for  15-20 mins.  The paper dissolved wonderfuly from the tar.  The fine residue is kinda a pain to get off.  I am letting it dry before I decided if it is going to work or not.  I hope so. I am in bed next to my hubby who is watching the Mavs.  I am tired, but I need to find good pictures of the kidos for this project.  He is mad at me because I complained that he put milk in Sissy's night time cup.  Night time cup is only for water.  Period.  This is nothing new and has been going on for 6 months or so.......both kids get a cup of water by their bed. 
Funny, and not so funny story.  The past few nights, Eastyn has thrown her cup at Jr when it is empty.  I don't know how, but she nails him in the forehead every time. He comes running in with a knot forming on his head.
I left 2 pages of 'homework' out of Jr.  They were on the counter with nothing else.  Did they get done....Nope!  So, when I got home, I texted her and told her that she needs to help him do his work and that I left 2 pages out for him.
AND....she drove them to Nanos today and didn't even tell me.  Took them to McDonald's.  So 3 big items, she did.  Drive to Nano's......Took them to McDonalds and didn't help Jr do his work.

My elbow joints hurt really bad today.  And my swallowing got worse this evening when I was at work.  I know this is bad, but I am eating ice cream for dinner.  I can actually eat it.  I can't wait until Jan 1.  I am calling this new thing thru my work called Best Doctors.  I am telling them all the tests I have done and they will collect my charts and review them with a panel of Best Doctors and find out what the heck is going on with me.  Hair falling out, joints hurt, trouble swallowing.  Ahhhhh.  They tested me for everything.  Nothing, but my fibromyalgia.  I want a second opinion.  Because I would love to be able to eat veggies again.

I had to call Mathew's urologist again.  They never called me back.  Left a message and the lady called me back and told me that the only time they have is Fri at 845.  So I told Mathew he needed to take 1/2 vacation day.  He and Tanner have a dermatologist appt at 330 & 345 on Friday too.  I want Mathew to have a body scan because he has a ton of moles and I can't always keep track.  Tanner has a weird mole I want looked at.  Is is a balanced white perfect circle with a dark perfect circle mole in the dead center.  Rather have it looked at and be nothing that something and ignore it.


I am totally exhausted.  I could fall asleep right now.  But I have pictures to look thru.  Uggggg.

1 comment: